http://calsprayfoam.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Cal-spray-foam-installation-services-in-california-2.jpg 200 300 Jeff Christensen http://calsprayfoam.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/CALSprayFoam-Logo-850x-845x239.png Jeff Christensen2014-02-27 05:45:282014-02-27 05:45:28The Insulating Properties of Polyurethane Foam vs Standard Fiberglass Batt Insulation
The Insulating Properties of Polyurethane Foam vs Standard Fiberglass Batt Insulation.
- Spray foam roofing systems are seamless
- Spray foam insulation possesses a greater R-value per inch of thickness
- Spray Foam Products offer greater thermal performance.
- SPF Spray Foam is more resistant to moisture and mold.
- Spray Foam Insulation has better sound-dampening properties
- Spray Foam is better at reducing sound transmission through interior and exterior walls.
- Polyurethane spray foam insulation require no mechanical fasteners.
- Spray Foam insulation is self-flashing forming a continuous waterproof barrier over rooftops.
- Spay Foam seals itself around all ductwork and other roof penetrations.
- The resulting insulation product is the most impermeable roofing system available today.
- Other uses for polyurethane spray foam insulation.